Trustees in Bankruptcy
Bailiffs’ Occupational Union and Trustees` Occupational Union boards are the Chamber’s permanent management bodies, who lead the Chamber’s activities and execute the Bailiffs’ Occupational Union, Trustees` Occupational Union and Managing Body decisions. Both boards are responsible for executing Chamber’s assignments in their own fields. Three bailiffs belong to Bailiffs’ Occupational Unionboard. Three trustees belong to Trustees` Occupational Union board. The deadline for the authorizations for both members of the board is five years.
Trustees` Occupational Union:
1) elects, and when needed, calls back the Trustees` Occupational Union board before the deadline
2) elects two trustees to participate in the audit committee’s work;
3) elects three trustees to participate in the court of honour’s work;
4) elects one trustee to participate in the examination board’s work;
5) establishes the size of the trustees’ membership fee
6) establishes good traditions of the trustees’ occupation;
7) gives instructions to equalize trustees’ practice of occupation;
8) decides other questions asked in the law and in the Chamber’s statutes.